I will be away on a geology trip for several days starting this Sunday (Dec 14). I will be back after that. If you have any pictures for Gift Art Exchange, post them anyway so I can see them when I come back. I may find a Wi-Fi somewhere.
Still working on Namaka Hamou.
My OCs are all ready to deliver the gifts!
here's the guidelines to dong a Christmas/Winter Solastic Gift Art Exchange. Everyone are welcome to do that with me and it does NOT matter whether you celebrate Christmas or not (all religions and atheism are welcome in order to promote COEXIST concept). It will end by December 30th.
1. Keep the drawings simple so we both can finish it quickly (few characters, no more than 5). I can do only one per person.
2. Any medium forms are welcome. I like hand-drawn pictures the best, but the digital/coloring drawings, sketches, doodles, 3D renderings, edits, pixel/GIF arts, and OC short stories are welcome.
3. You're asked to please draw/write any of my original characters doing something in Christmas/winter themed. You are welcome to include your OCs in it.
4. You can ask me to draw a sequel to what you drew if you want.
5. You can choose which of my OCs to deliver gifts to your OCs (or yourself) or you can ask me to draw something else.
6. It's possible for me to do Christmas-themed fanarts (Sailor Moon & other animes, Video game characters, My Little Pony, shows, whatever), but you still have to draw a picture of my OCs in exchange for them.
7. If there is something you'd like to try or not sure of something, let me know so we can work that out.
It must be noted that I may be not online everyday of December. I might be away for few days or even a week due to geology jobs. If I seem quiet, that means that I'm away.